Aurix Exchange

Why are my posts subjected to moderation?

saambasp

hi my dear forum moderators.,
why my postings going for moderator scrutiny.what mistake i have done.please let me know my mistake.iam unable to post in "signal by tino 'thread
thankyou

saambasp

radicaltour

VIP Member
i don't know, saambasp. I'm sure it's a mistake on our part.
Sometimes we ban spammers and they may have similar IP address as yours.
Let me check for you.

bonnie1234

i don't know, saambasp. I'm sure it's a mistake on our part.
Sometimes we ban spammers and they may have similar IP address as yours.
Let me check for you.

Must admit...I had the same problem recently...could you check on my status also please Radical

radicaltour

VIP Member
I spoke to MJ and he said the forum's Anti-spam filter system is kicking in. Meaning, it automatically sense a spammer and then put them under restrictions. In this case it is making a big mistake for both of you. :)
But MJ doesn't know how to resolve this yet. He is looking into fixing this issue. So we will let both of you know the status of progress soon.
Thank you for being patient and understanding.

saambasp

thankyou radicaltour and mj.
we all very happy of your seriouse concern on our issue.now iam able to do evrything in this loving forum
-saambasp

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I am so sorry for that .

for now give your post some time and it will be 100% posted .

We tray our best to fix this .

thank you for understanding
MJ

radicaltour

VIP Member
We have recently banned a bunch of spammers and so the Anti-Spam system is kicking in full gear. It seems to think some of our members are close to the spammers (via IP address) and so it puts those members under posting restrictions.
Let us assured everyone that it's not your fault....you didn't do anything wrong.
For now, the only solution is for the moderators to manually approve a few of your posts and then the Anti-Spam system will release the restriction on your account automatically.

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding in this matter.

saivenkat

Manually approving the posts.. my god.. too much of stress imported on the MODS..

Even now i post this as a test message, because me too has been subjugated under the spammer clause, for the last two days.. :confused:

I hope that some alternative will be coming soon in lieu of the Anti-spamming system..:)

Regards
Saivenkat

hello

hello

Hello Admin/ Forum Moderator....

Today my one post is being subjected to moderation..:confused: i request you to pls look into the matter... it has never happened to me before... thanks

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi psaini,
We (moderators) do not put people into "moderation" mode at all.
That is done automatically by our spam-filter system. Once you're in that mode, we can only get you out by approving a few of your posts.

saambasp

hi radicaltour.,
i think in india most of the users using BSNL broadband.it dont gives static IP for users.any time we go log in and out ,IP changes .so may be your spam control system is not identifying this issue.because sufferers many from india.its my thought,may be it is wrong or right

Hi, guys! Don't want to create a huge fuss here, but my posts are also under moderation. I had assumed it was an anti-spam check in the beginning, but was just curious if I am doomed to say on the anti-spam checklist? :-D It's not that big of a deal, this isn't the first forum I've had this problem on... I'm just a lucky guy with the luck I.P. number!

Why cant I be that lucky guy with the lucky number on lottery day? :D

radicaltour

VIP Member
you are the lucky guy, drone_attack. :D
In recent weeks we've had to delete and banned over 20 threads/users (for spamming) per day!
So the anti-spam system is working overtime now.

you are the lucky guy, drone_attack. :D
In recent weeks we've had to delete and banned over 20 threads/users (for spamming) per day!
So the anti-spam system is working overtime now.

Wow! That's ridiculous! :eek:
Well, like I said, it doesn't bother me any at all. I wonder if I can storm my internet provider and say: "Give me a new IP address!" :D

Hello

Hello

Hello Admin. today my post is under moderation. You all know that i am not a spammer... so if possible pls put me in ur exclusions list of anti-spam...:) thanks

Aurix Exchange