you are very welcome to
Suggestions any Ideas for our fourm

waiting for your Ideas ,,,,,,
Best Regards

jef

Seperate list

Seperate list

As a suggestion:

It might be worth assembling a list of EA's etc., such as a link or thread, for quick reference and download all products in alpabetical order. This would elliminate people asking for the already posted items continuously.

They can just go to the list first.

Has

Hi all

you are very welcome to Suggestions any Ideas for our fourm

Best Regards
Hi MJ, without a dout you are doing excellent job in the forum, I cannot say about other members but, I have realy apreciated the help and excellent support from you and all members, since I have join the forum I have managed to maintained deceplin, reduced loosing trades by reading ebooks and the material members have posted, it is excellent and I would like to take this opportunty to thank you MJ an all members in the forum.

I thing its a very good idea asking members their suggestions to improve the forum even further.

I am not sure if other members will agree with me but what I have in mind is we have tried most commercial EAs, can we not at least try some of the free ones, for example universal ea 2EMA CROSS V2. (This is only an example). May be member may have some free or universal EAs that we all can try.

Please dont mind its only an sujestion.

Many thanks to you MJ an all members

Has

Hi all

you are very welcome to Suggestions any Ideas for our fourm

Best Regards
Hi MJ I woul also like to see something like this ofcourse this is very time consuming but may be members can post it, may be on a daily or weekly basis. I can unerstand not everyone have access to this sort of importent information but thos who have may be able to post for us.

I hope I am not asking too much from the forum, I promiss as and when I have these sort of information I would not hasitate to share with other members

Many thanks for listing.

radicaltour

VIP Member
As a suggestion:

It might be worth assembling a list of EA's etc., such as a link or thread, for quick reference and download all products in alpabetical order. This would elliminate people asking for the already posted items continuously.

They can just go to the list first.

hi jef, i have some thoughts about your feedback.
Most of the EAs are junk and there are 3 new ones to try every day of the week. Furthermore, a list of EAs would be a waste if that list didn't contain valuable information such as average wins/loss/drawdowns/profit factor. But getting that information takes a lot of time and i'm not sure if anyone here would volunteer to do that.
On the other hand we do have the Search function in the forum which works well if you're looking for anything. We also have this thread that keeps track the best EAs that have been tested and confirmed by other members:
Code:
[URL]http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/394-top-performing-ea-list.html[/URL]
I would also like to see more members getting involved, look around, post something. Hence, in my opinion having everything handed to the members may not encourage more activity. And as we know, this is not a business to be in if we're lazy and don't want to work really hard. I mean this with sincerest respect for everyone. So please don't take anything personal.
:)

I see various forexforum.
I think such a system could be useful

1 good
2 Better
3 the best
4 bad

Like, "EA/Broker" is the ability to vote everyone..
It also displays the number of votes, rating at a glance

I think people are interested, what do you use EA.

Which is EA you Running on a Demo and on live Account

Bad Performance EA - List

Sticky These also would be
Thank you!

vinetime

A separate section (folder) that contains information from members about their experiences with different brokers would be helpful.

Maybe it would be good to have (2) folders: Brokers to Avoid; and Brokers that Appear to be Honest and Reliable.

I think these folders would be helpful for all members. New members would have one place to check (instead of posting requests and asking members for advice). 'Old' members would have one place to check to see if their favorite brokers are getting complaints from other customers.

Having these folders (with inputs from members) would make it easy from someone to keep a running list on all brokers that would show a profile of what their customer are saying and whether they are getting better or worse.

I hope this helps, George

Has

Hi MJ we have TOP PERFORMING EA by radicaltour, can we not have TOP PERFORMING MANUAL TRADING or TOP PERFORMING STRATAGY.

Just a thought

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Has,
there's been a few seperate threads that tried to tacke this idea. I guess it doesn't hurt to try once more.
Please feel free to create a new thread with that title under the Trading System and Strategies section of the forum. :)

radicaltour

VIP Member
A separate section (folder) that contains information from members about their experiences with different brokers would be helpful.
hi George, we do have a Brokers section on this forum. You can find it on the main page under "Forex Brokers":
Code:
[URL="http://www.worldwide-invest.org/forex-brokers/"]Forex Brokers - Worldwide Invest Forums[/URL]

Has

hi Has,
there's been a few seperate threads that tried to tacke this idea. I guess it doesn't hurt to try once more.
Please feel free to create a new thread with that title under the Trading System and Strategies section of the forum. :)

Thanx Radicaltour, Its got to be done by a very experienced trader for example like your self, you been throughing enogh information on eas and other usfull informaiton, coz I personaly havnt traded many system to know which one is best. I think if one system works for me may not work for u. If a system works for you may not work for me and there are many reasons for that, greed, emotions, pations, try to get rich quick and not think about get broke quick.

saambasp

hi moderators.,

if we have section like "forex news update".there people post news and rumours where they read or hear from somewhere .

}ofcourse we can didscuss this in fundamental analysis also but if we have section purely for news.just like when it is NFP and nations GDP release time and important data release time}

it will be better.