one to one coaching

New Forum Format Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread it to let us no if what you like and do not like about our new format. This format is the most up todate system on the market. You should be experiencing faster page turns. We still have several features to have installed. But, it was not able to flip a switch and everything be working.

So please, help us increase your forum experience.

Any thing that you are missing or not seeing. Please post here.

WWI and Staff
Peachy
Editor and Chief

The purpose of this thread it to let us no if what you like and do not like about our new format. This format is the most up todate system on the market. You should be experiencing faster page turns. We still have several features to have installed. But, it was not able to flip a switch and everything be working.

So please, help us increase your forum experience.

Any thing that you are missing or not seeing. Please post here.

WWI and Staff
Peachy
Editor and Chief
Very truly it's faster than ever before..Sincere appreciation to the team from my side..

Been deserving the 1st post.. tried to push "Thanks" can't do it...This is one of the few thing I can see missing..

- Few statistics other than Posts and joining date..are not showing.
- Edit post feature is missing out..
- Main page of each section does not show unread thread (No bold text format)
- Can't upload any file format in the advanced mode of post

I am sure , will see the things very normal soon....

(Meanwhile thanks to team of doing migration/up gradation)

aenigma

Thank you to @peachy @worldwide-invest @admin & the Entire WWI team .... New format is really cool

But I also Request & second all the Points raised by friend @naikvijays ( especially Thanks/Like button ) :

Reproducing the Request here for reference.

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
Very truly it's faster than ever before..Sincere appreciation to the team from my side..

Been deserving the 1st post.. tried to push "Thanks" can't do it...This is one of the few thing I can see missing..

I am sure , will see the things very normal soon....

(Meanwhile thanks to team of doing migration/up gradation)
Thank you to @peachy @worldwide-invest @admin & the Entire WWI team .... New format is really cool

But I also Request & second all the Points raised by friend @naikvijays ( especially Thanks/Like button ) :

Reproducing the Request here for reference.

Hello

You can see them in member profile anyway we are working to add some more new futures
that is fixed now
we dont use Blod any more the thread Icon it self show unread thread , I will ask our ENG to add text bold format 2 .
that is fixed now

working to add many futures some we already used and some totally new just we need a little time to make every thing work .

Regards
Worldwide-invest

Really quick WWI... Thanks to the team.. I can easily understand the complexity of implementation issues so keep up .. keen to see some more features...

Also request your assistance ..if you can enlist the new features added during the up gradation with little explanations..

Best wishes...

daveM

Some numbers are not appearing correct

Please have a look at this post, you will see that stock price is not right..

@daveM this is possible because the post you are looking at is over 1 year old and has not any correlation to todays market. The symbols or numbers merely did not transpose forward. But again, Look at the date of the post. I would not stress over something from 2014. /Peachy

Last edited by a moderator:
one to one coaching