Aurix Exchange

Increase ur internet speed 200%, no software..inside trick

saivenkat

Believe Me It Really Worked For Me....Try It...Will Just take less 2 Min....

Hello Guys,

Now you can see what's hidden
This is a short tutorial on how to increase your internet by 375% Faster or higher.

So That You Can:

* Increase your browsing experience
* Play online games LAG free
* Load videos almost instantly
* Turn your slow internet connection into Broadband DSL or even T1
* Download anything faster with our "intelligent packet configurator"
* Increase Speeds Up To 375% Faster!

PLEASE NOTE: Only works for Mozilla Firefox

1) Open Mozilla Firefox.

2) In address bar type: "about:config"

3)Look for were it says "network.http.pipelining" to TRUE
(Double Click it until it says TRUE)

4)Look for "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to TRUE
(Same way as stated above)

5) Now. Right-Click Anywhere then click "Create New" Then "Integer". Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay"
Then Click Ok, then put the number "0" (Zero) in the next box

6) Click OK,

7) Restart Firefox.

8) Feel The Difference in Speed

Plz Hit Thanks button generously If u Like The Post and most importantly useful to you..
:D:D

Regards
Saivenkat
:)

krish

Thanks Sai
but can u tell what it actually has done for boost up the speed
are we stopping any additional services??
Regards
Krish:)

Hello

Hello

I applied this "trick" at least a year back or so ... it does make loading of web pages a bit faster.. though it wont increase your download speed and it is controlled by your internet service provider.... but this "trick" will create some prob with some web pages as was my experience ... so i revert back 2 the original settings after 10-15 days... Thanks

krish

I applied this "trick" at least a year back or so ... it does make loading of web pages a bit faster.. though it wont increase your download speed and it is controlled by your internet service provider.... but this "trick" will create some prob with some web pages as was my experience ... so i revert back 2 the original settings after 10-15 days... Thanks

YES YOU ARE RIGHT
IT BLOCKS THE WAP SERVERS AND TEAM VIEWER
Guys dont try this
Regards

saivenkat

YES YOU ARE RIGHT
IT BLOCKS THE WAP SERVERS AND TEAM VIEWER
Guys dont try this
Regards

But then i have no problems with Team viewers... or connecting with any of the websites.. Just everything is fine for me.. Hopefully i am lucky..:p

Hello

Hello

psaini1973,how do you made again the original Firefox settings? :confused:

Hello. i had saved the exe file of firefox.. so i again installed it .. it took only 2 min to instal again or u can again download firefox.. it will overwrite the present firefox and your all data will b saved.. after installation it will be at default settings....thanks

krish

psaini1973,how do you made again the original Firefox settings? :confused:

psaini
if you reinstall the firefox it doesn't do the complete restore, you have to restart your DSL modem because about:config command changes the firmware settings of the DSL modem, if you are using the WIFI connections then you have to reset bothe the WIFI and DSL (so sad, just now i have done all these process)after that you will come to normal position.
Regards

krish

But then i have no problems with Team viewers... or connecting with any of the websites.. Just everything is fine for me.. Hopefully i am lucky..:p

hai Sai
You really make me to work a lot to reset my original settings man :eek:, hahaha, but any how u are appreciated for your sharing to others as you thought as it will be useful to others...keep going
thanks
Regards

hai Sai
You really make me to work a lot to reset my original settings man :eek:, hahaha, but any how u are appreciated for your sharing to others as you thought as it will be useful to others...keep going
thanks
Regards

Why dont you manually change the settings whatever you had changed back to its previous values... I dont understand why you need to reinstall firefox or to reset modem settings.

musketeer

it changes the way that FF interact with http servers
so, that is not so good for these http servers, but who cares :) :D if everyone using FF change - that will be a problem :eek:
perhaps the closer to true title might be "How to speed up browsing with FF" :)
restoring the settings is not hard, so everyone may try, if no joy...

krish

Why dont you manually change the settings whatever you had changed back to its previous values... I dont understand why you need to reinstall firefox or to reset modem settings.

Hi,,
actually the command about:config is to edit or manipulate the original settings which was loaded in the firmware(EPROM located on the modem( of the modem not in the mozilla or ie, if u try to reset the setting on mozilla it wont do the complete restore so that u have to reset the original settings of your dsl modem
Regards

krish

Hi friends,,
if any of you feels sytem is slow or your net connections is slow just try the tuneup softwares, that might be good wont make harmfull to your systems or Operating system, just pm me let me send the good tune up software to make ur systems speed
thanks
Regards
Krish :)

musketeer

Hi,,
actually the command about:config is to edit or manipulate the original settings which was loaded in the firmware(EPROM located on the modem( of the modem not in the mozilla or ie, if u try to reset the setting on mozilla it wont do the complete restore so that u have to reset the original settings of your dsl modem
Regards

how do you will manipulate firmware of the modem? and if there is no modem? that description is about changing the setting of the FF...

krish

how do you will manipulate firmware of the modem? and if there is no modem? that description is about changing the setting of the FF...

yes you are right, if you suppose to use a domain pc through lan it might wont affect the firmware, but if you are suppose to use a standalone pc which was connected by wifi and dsl it may conflict the firmware of those components, because i faced that problem last week and find out the cause due to this change made on my pc, hope you understand
Regards

saivenkat

Krish and others..

Sorry for giving you guys a lot of trouble, with this post..:eek:. Actually i thought it was some thing interesting piece to share, that which i got in my mail..I tested it.. and as i dont face any kind of problem till now.. i posted here..

I learn from the posts here that this new so called trick.. had taken some valuable time of krish and other good friends here.. extremely sorry..:eek:

Regards
Saivenkat:)

musketeer

yes you are right, if you suppose to use a domain pc through lan it might wont affect the firmware, but if you are suppose to use a standalone pc which was connected by wifi and dsl it may conflict the firmware of those components, because i faced that problem last week and find out the cause due to this change made on my pc, hope you understand
Regards

yes, I do understand. That is a very specific problem you faced with. But still possible :)

musketeer

Krish and others..

Sorry for giving you guys a lot of trouble, with this post..:eek:. Actually i thought it was some thing interesting piece to share, that which i got in my mail..I tested it.. and as i dont face any kind of problem till now.. i posted here..

I learn from the posts here that this new so called trick.. had taken some valuable time of krish and other good friends here.. extremely sorry..:eek:

Regards

Saivenkat,
it works, so no worries... one must experiment and decide how good is it...
it is not good only for http servers... :)
There is a good list how to decrease resources used (internet bandwidth as well) when you need it.

krish

Krish and others..

Regards

Hi friend
You are not suppose to say sorry man, already i told it was really very appreciated that u share a idea which will be useful to our members, that was really good man, so don't use this big word, my request just edit your post by removing the word SORRY
thanks
Regard's
Krish :)

humming bird

Regards

HI krish
i received the pc utility software thank you so much , it was very useful pa

kathir_anitha

It's very useful tips for increasing the Internet speed...It worked fine to speed up my Internet Connection...Before that my internet speed is low ...BUT Comparing past now my speed is Good,i used the tips to increase the Internet speed,I checked my Internet speed at here
ip-details.com

kathir_anitha

It's very useful tips for increasing the Internet speed...It worked fine to speed up my Internet Connection...Before that my Internet speed is low ...BUT Comparing past now my speed is Good,i used the tips to increase the Internet speed,I checked my Internet speed at here
Ip-details.com

Aurix Exchange