Aurix Exchange

hii..

forexbeam

hii everyone..i'm here with purpose to improve my trading skill..i'm a student with now working on my Final year project with title: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TO IMPROVE PROFITABILITY AND REDUCE RISK ON FOREX INVESTMENT. i have a dream that is "TRADING WITHOUT LOSS" some people says i 'm just dreaming because know want can predict market.so what your opinion?

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
hii everyone..i'm here with purpose to improve my trading skill..i'm a student with now working on my Final year project with title: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TO IMPROVE PROFITABILITY AND REDUCE RISK ON FOREX INVESTMENT. i have a dream that is "TRADING WITHOUT LOSS" some people says i 'm just dreaming because know want can predict market.so what your opinion?
Welcome FXBeam, first ill tell you one true joke:

" A Profesional trader is an trader who know why the things he predicted yesterday didnt happen today "

Be here, this forum will help you to find yourself in some complette trading system what will bring to you more than 60% profitablle trades.
I wish you best.

ja14

The main weapon is a correct mindset.
Trading don?t must be complicated. We must keep it simple. We need to learn our own education.

F

ForexMike

The problem with hoping for "trading without loss" is that trading will eventually have a loss at one point. Consider having the mindset of "trading with minimal loss".

Aurix Exchange