one to one coaching

Better/easier way to share ebooks/pdfs

kremod

Friends and fellow students of the market,

I see many of us uploading files to these file uploader sites where the downloads are slow, or you have to pay and potentially also install a virus ridden/annoying download software. First, do other people deal with this problem as well?

There are many free file sharing sites like dropbox, box, google drive etc that allow free and anonymous file sharing.

Going forward, can we make a rule to only post ebooks/pdfs to these free file sharing sites?

many thanks,

Kremod

freddieforex

Banned Users
The problem with this is that many of our forum friends come from many different countries where these download services are not available to them. The second problem is if we do limit the choices of services, some of our great sharers may not want to change and end up cease sharing on this forum. As the longest trader on this forum, I got used to obtaining shares from very slow sources and it doesn't bother me since this is something that isn't within my control. Patience is a virtue my friend.

bdgong

The problem with this is that many of our forum friends come from many different countries where these download services are not available to them. The second problem is if we do limit the choices of services, some of our great sharers may not want to change and end up cease sharing on this forum. As the longest trader on this forum, I got used to obtaining shares from very slow sources and it doesn't bother me since this is something that isn't within my control. Patience is a virtue my friend.
Hi Freddie, would you please clean your inbox or check your thread new hope EA. ?

Hey there my friend. My inbox is clear now.

Wothor

You could always upload to the free torrent sites, like demonoid, it may have a better chance of staying alive that way, links seem to go dead fast with the other file sharing websites.

freddieforex

Banned Users
You could always upload to the free torrent sites, like demonoid, it may have a better chance of staying alive that way, links seem to go dead fast with the other file sharing websites.
We are shying away from torrent sites dues to their extreme lack of security and they are well known for viruses, trojans, worms, etc. sorry, must shoot down this idea.

Wothor

True you do have to be careful of spyware, however it's easy enough to look at the comments of the torrent, if it is bogus someone will be screaming that it is full of spyware.
It's very rare that I use public torrent sites, there are plenty of private sites that have content that can be trusted because that user would be kicked off the site if they uploaded junk.

We are shying away from torrent sites dues to their extreme lack of security and they are well known for viruses, trojans, worms, etc. sorry, must shoot down this idea.

wasser

As far as I know the torrents are not available in some countries because of the local legislation. In many countries there is fighting going with the free materials and the losses that large corporations have due to the fact that people are helping each other to distribute materials for free. In that case it seems more logical to share files with googledocs or dropbox. Anyway there is always a possibility to send it with help of facebook or other social network

one to one coaching