Aurix Exchange

A treasure chest - Post any good prospects

myifxt

Would you like 10% of your capital EVERY WEEK for 12 months?!!!

Would you like 10% of your capital EVERY WEEK for 12 months?!!!

Hi everybody.

I would like to offer you. You Invest USD$10 with me, I pay you USD$1 EVERY WEEK for 12 months.

You Invest USD$100 with me, I pay you USD$10 EVERY WEEK for 12 months.

You Invest USD$1,000 with me, I pay you USD$100 EVERY WEEK for 12 months.

You Invest USD$10,000 with me, I pay you USD$1,000 EVERY WEEK for 12 months.

You Invest USD$100,000 with me, I pay you USD$10,000 EVERY WEEK for 12 months.

If you are interested, you can visit my blog : or in Bahasa Melayu.

I will be waiting for your participations.

You also can call me at ;

Malaysia Mobile Phone : 6-019-3947850

Thank you soo much.

Sincerely,

Yanti Yakub

........................................................................................................
I Need You All As My Forex Investors

Greetings to everyone.

This website of mine are for all of us... for those who are looking for a reference in FOREX Trading. I hope you can make use of it.

My Involvement In FOREX Trading.

I have been knowing FOREX Trading since 2000 . That is the starting time, when we can start trading FOREX, using a minimum amount of USD$10 at BET ON MARKET. This is when I Fall in Love With FOREX.

Anyway, I started my carier as a serious FOREX TRADER ONLY on Mac 2009. Since than, I sharpened my Knowledge, Skills and Experience. I attend every Course on FOREX that I can find, Online or Offline. I even appointed my own FOREX COACH from USA to help monitor me on a daily trading basis.

For the starting, I grow very slow. Then, on Mei 2010 , I started my very own FOREX Technical Analysis, Predictions and Trades Executions Strategies, Research & Development.

After then, I started Applying My Experiment On Real Trades, and this is going to be the beginning of The NEW Me !

The NEW Me !

I applied my Strategies that are developed through 12 months of R&D, through my personal InstaForex real account, 7131546.

I started the account with ONLY RM380 , that is equivalent to USD$100 and I succeeded making PURE PROFITS of RM1043.86 or USD$274.70 in ONLY 6 Trading Days.

I NEED HELP & MY OFFER

To anybody who are interested to invest in FOREX with me, I would be happy to pay you 10% of your capital every week, for 12 months. If you were to be my Affiliate by introducing new friends to join, then I will pay you a gift of 5% per month, accumulated to the friends involvement.

Join Me NOW !

Your capital USD$100 ... You will receive USD$10 every week
Your capital USD$1,000 ... You will receive USD$100 every week
Your capital USD$10,000 ... You will receive USD$1,000 every week
Your capital USD$100,000 ... You will receive USD$10,000 every week

Introducing Friends

Your friends capital in USD$1,000... you will get USD$50 permonth
Your friends capital in USD$10,000... you will get USD$500 permonth
Your friends capital in USD$100,000... you will get USD$5,000 permonth

If you are interested,feelfre to contact me at : [email protected]

Hope we will be achieving our Dreams as soon as possible, together.

Sincerely,

MYIFXT:D

Aurix Exchange